Sunday, September 29, 2013

Living with Intention

Good morning all you wonderful people out there in cyber space.  I hope this day finds you all well and fills you with love and blessings.

Today my Sister and my niece are coming over to share a meal with me and my daughter and as I sit here looking up recipes to prepare the most wonderful vegetarian dinner I started thinking about intention.

I love cooking; it is one of the ways I deliver love to my family and friends.  Every part of the production of preparing a meal is filled with the intention of love and blessings and healing, beginning with the recipe and ending with the very last dish being cleared from the table.

I chop and stir all while in a meditative state with loving thoughts of healing energy being infused into every bit of the meal and I know that with each bite my guests will be filled with peace, healing and love.  

I've also been practicing this "living with intention" in my daily life.  I begin every morning thankful for being able to step out of bed then I state my intention of being a vessel of light and love for all those who cross my path in my day and I go about my day.  Throughout the day I state to myself, "each step I take today I take in love” or "I offer a blessing to each person I encounter, that they may find what they are looking for to bring them peace."


I have no concrete proof that living this way is working but I do know this, I am a happier more relaxed human being, with the exception of driving.  No amount of loving intention has been able to make driving a more pleasant experience for me, especially in after work rush hour traffic.  I'll keep trying to find the blessing that will work for driving and until I find it I'll sage. 

All Things in Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment