Saturday, September 28, 2013

Leap of Faith

Hello my name is Michelle and "All Things in LOVE" is my personal philosophy as well as my website. 

A little bit about me:

I was born highly intuitive, empathetic, clairsentient and claircognizent, as well as a natural healer.  I can relate to many sensitive issues and challenges individuals go through, including psychic.  Being born into a Catholic family was a real challenge for me to completely share and understand my God given gifts, but I never gave up hope that I would be able to use these gifts to assist others on their own paths to enlightenment.

I began reading Tarot cards when I was 15, automatic writing when I was in my 30's and in my 40's I began speaking with Angels and Ascended Masters. 

July 2008 I was ordained as a non-denominational minister through the Universal Life Church Monastery.

April 9, 2011 I officiated my first wedding ceremony and I knew I was on the right path.  Two years and hundreds of ceremonies later I continue to walk in faith and I am expanding All Things in LOVE into a full service online non-denominational ministry offering traditional services such as weddings, baptisms and memorial services, as well as esoteric services such as card readings, cleansings/clearings and Spiritual Guidance.

My greatest desire is to be of service to you on your path.  I invite you to visit my website, www.allthingsinlove.com, for more information about the services I offer.

My greatest desire is to be of service to you on your path.  I invite you to come back to my blog for daily affirmations and weekly talking points designed to inspire, empower, entertain and teach. 

All Things in Love, 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment